What Makes AWANA Unique?
- It brings churches and parents together to raise children to know, love, and serve Christ.:
- Commitment to reaching unsaved children and families with the gospel
- Bible teaching to build a biblical worldview
- Support for parents as kids' primary spiritual trainers
- A fun, dynamic approach to learning God’s Word
- Mentor and peer relationships
- Training future church leaders to serve today
What Matters Most to God . . . and to AWANA . . . and to Parkside
Children hold a special place in Jesus’ heart. He created them. He sacrificed His life for their sins. He longs for them to know, love and serve Him. He desires to spend eternity with them. His kingdom belongs to such as these.
For the safety of our children, we have specific check-in procedures and pick-up procedures. Parents or guardians need to check children in at the preschool kiosk. Pick children up at the following locations -Puggles/Cubbies are to be picked up in the preschool area and Sparks/T&T are to be picked up at the north doors of the ROC gym.
Age-group programs* available through AWANA
- Puggles: Age 2 by September 1
- Cubbies: Age 3-PreK by September 1
- Sparks: K-2nd grade
- Truth & Training: 3rd-6th grade
* Children 4 and under must have a parent in attendance in Wednesday night activities (Bible Study, Worship Ministry, AWANA or Throwdown) to be able to participate in AWANA Puggles or Cubbies.
Registration can be completed on Wednesday nights anytime throughout the school year. Cost is $25 for the 1st child and $10 for each additional child in the household.
On-line registration closed at this time. AWANA registrations can be done at AWANA check in.